- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 3 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 4 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 4 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 5 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 6 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 9 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 10 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 11 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 12 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 12 days ago
Ke$ha gets $leazier
Pop star Ke$ha is teaming up with iTunes to exclusively release Sleazy Remix 2.0 Get Sleazier (featuring Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, T.I. & André 3000) on December 14 in Australia.
In 2010, she was declared Billboard’s Hot 100 Artist, her debut single TiK ToK was named Billboard’s #1 Hot 100 Song and the most played song of that year, as well as the biggest-selling digital track in the world.
Her debut album Animal went on to sell over 2.5 million units worldwide.
“Get ready to get even $leazier with this sick collaboration I did with four of my favorite MCs of all time: Weezy, Andre 3000, Wiz Khalifa, and T.I,” Ke$ha said.
“I opened the Get $leazy tour with this song every night and it always got the party started.”
Ke$ha is currently in the studio working on her new album.