- Sydney gay politics overhaul?Posted 21 hours ago
- Overseas recognition bill vote nearsPosted 2 days ago
- Bernardi doubles down on polygamy commentsPosted 2 days ago
- Intersex reforms pave way forwardPosted 3 days ago
- Australian Marriage Equality says Rudd better for reformPosted 6 days ago
- Police-gay relations under reviewPosted 6 days ago
- Midsumma returns to Alexandra GardensPosted 6 days ago
- AFL trans vilifiers ordered to participate in mediationPosted 7 days ago
- University stifles gay rights groupsPosted 7 days ago
- Tel Aviv gay centre shooting suspects appear in courtPosted 7 days ago
Ellen’s coming to Oz
Everyone’s favourite lesbian talk show host Ellen DeGeneres is coming to Australia along with her 400 audience members.
Fairfax Media has reported DeGeneres announced in a show filmed today in the US that she would travel to Australia for a holiday with her Australian partner, Portia de Rossi.
DeGeneres will not be travelling with her audience members like Oprah did though but filming sections in Sydney and Melbourne for her show.
Audience members have been reportedly given a return ticket to Sydney or Melbourne to use in the next 12 months as well as accommodation.
Australian actress Nicole Kidman was on the show for the announcement, although audience members apparently believed she was there to talk about her Golden Globe nominations.
DeGeneres said she would be travelling to Australia in March.
It will be the first time the TV host has visited.
You can see a clip from the show here: