- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 2 days ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 3 days ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 5 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 6 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 6 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 10 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 11 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 11 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 13 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 14 days ago
New management and single for Kylie
Kylie Minogue has signed up with American R&B mogul Jay-Z, becoming the newest member of his label and entertainment company. Minogue didn’t wait too long to make the most of a split from her previous management of 25 years, when yesterday it was announced that the singer had joined Jay-Z’s ‘Roc Nation’.
In a move many assume is an attempt to try and make further in-roads into the American market, the Australian pop princess has signed up to the company for management services, whilst remaining an artist for recording label Parlophone.
“We would like to welcome Aussie singer, recording artist, songwriter, actress and designer Kylie Minogue to the Roc Nation family!” a press release stated.
“In a career now spanning 25 years… She has released over 50 hit singles worldwide, including the Grammy-winning Come Into My World, and has sold more than 68 million albums worldwide. Needless to say, we’re excited to have Kylie join the Roc fam.”
Minogue joins the Nation that also manages artists such as Rihanna, M.I.A., Shakira and Timbaland.
Billboard Magazine reports that Minogue would be releasing a new single “soon”, after being at work on a new studio album since 2012.