- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 23 hours ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 1 day ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 3 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 4 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 5 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 9 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 10 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 10 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 11 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 12 days ago
Julie Andrews drops in
An Evening with Julie Andrews will travel to Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne, and will be hosted by Nicholas Hammond, the American-born Australian actor who played Friedrich von Trapp in The Sound of Music opposite Andrews in 1965.
Andrews, 77, no longer sings but will guide audiences through her life and career in what’s described as a ‘frank and funny evening of personal memories and insights’.
Tickets go on sale March 5.