- More DJs announced for official Mardi Gras PartyPosted 16 hours ago
- Secretly filmed emotional coming out video to inspire othersPosted 17 hours ago
- Gold, gold, gold for dragon boatersPosted 17 hours ago
- Kelly Osbourne tweets Australian gay marriage supportPosted 18 hours ago
- High Court overturns ACT’s same-sex marriage legislationPosted 22 hours ago
- Women said something … now women will film somethingPosted 2 days ago
- Pride TV launches in AustraliaPosted 2 days ago
- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 3 days ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 3 days ago
- Stay socially connected to supportive friends and family for your mental healthPosted 3 days ago
Alex Pettyfer: gay action hero
I Am Number Four and Magic Mike star Alex Pettyfer is set to star in gay director Lee Daniels’ next film.
In an interview with Out Magazine, Daniels told the publication: “Alex Pettyfer is in it, [but] I have to find the right black guy opposite him”.
He continued: “He’s so hot, isn’t he? So hot. And so aware of his hotness in a way that’s so…I love him to death.”
Pettyfer is to play one half of an interracial gay couple in a Mr & Mrs Smith-style action movie (watch the nails). Daniels, who also directed Precious and The Paperboy, describes the film as “Mr and Mrs Smith but with two good-looking guys as the action heroes”.