- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 1 day ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 1 day ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 2 days ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 2 days ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 2 days ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 2 days ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 2 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 2 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 3 days ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 3 days ago
Chaz Bono joins Dancing with the Stars
Chaz Bono has joined the new series of the US Dancing with the Stars.
Bono, the child of pop star Cher and the late Sonny Bono, is reported to be dancing with a woman on the show according to TMZ, having undergone a female-to-male gender transition.
Formally known as Chastity, Bono began the change in 2008. Cher has since come out in support of his decision.
“She’s a very smart girl – boy! This is where I get into trouble. My pronouns are f******. Still don’t remember to call her ‘him,’” Cher told Vanity Fair magazine last year.
The 42-year-old is to join the likes of David Arquette, Jersey Shore party girl Snooki and reality star Rob Kardashian in the dance show’s 13th season.