- More DJs announced for official Mardi Gras PartyPosted 18 hours ago
- Secretly filmed emotional coming out video to inspire othersPosted 18 hours ago
- Gold, gold, gold for dragon boatersPosted 18 hours ago
- Kelly Osbourne tweets Australian gay marriage supportPosted 20 hours ago
- High Court overturns ACT’s same-sex marriage legislationPosted 23 hours ago
- Women said something … now women will film somethingPosted 2 days ago
- Pride TV launches in AustraliaPosted 2 days ago
- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 3 days ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 3 days ago
- Stay socially connected to supportive friends and family for your mental healthPosted 3 days ago
Cher turns down Russia
Gay icon Cher has refused a request to perform during at the Winter Olympics in Sochi because of the “gay hate” in Russia.
“I can’t name names but my friend called who is a big oligarch over there, and asked me if I’d like to be an ambassador for the Olympics and open the show. I immediately said no. I want to know why all of this gay hate just exploded over there. He said the Russian people don’t feel the way the government does.”
Cher joins the ever-growing list of celebrities who have denounced Russia’s ‘gay propaganda’ laws.