- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 1 day ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 1 day ago
- Reynolds to lead National LGBTI Health AlliancePosted 1 day ago
- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 2 days ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 2 days ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 2 days ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 2 days ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 2 days ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 3 days ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 3 days ago
Don’t mess with my gay brothers
This is one kick-ass girl you want on your side – or in this case, sister. Chloe Moretz, the pubescent killer in Kick Ass and Kick Ass 2, has revealed in the October issue of US magazine Seventeen that:
“I have two gay brothers and two straight brothers, and my gay brothers were treated horrifically until they grew up and understood how to deal with it. I will delete you and I will block you, and you will not be a part of my life if you ever say anything bad about my brothers.”
After seeing both Kick Ass movies, I don’t think anyone is going to mess with this girl’s brothers ever again.
Mortez is to play the titular role in the 2013 adaption of the 1974 Stephen King Novel Carrie.
Enjoy the trailer below: