- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 12 hours ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 12 hours ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 14 hours ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 14 hours ago
- Christine fostering a good runPosted 15 hours ago
- Star Observer issue 1204Posted 24 hours ago
- Grindr makes us healthier and better lookingPosted 1 day ago
- Tom Daley’s male partner revealedPosted 2 days ago
- Under The MirrorballPosted 2 days ago
- Same-sex marriage in the ACT will be legal – for five days at leastPosted 2 days ago
Eminem’s ‘Rap God’ full of homophobic slurs
Little gay-looking boy / So gay I can barely say it with a straight face-looking boy / You witnessing massacre like you watching a church gathering taking place-looking boy / ‘Oy vey, that boy’s gay,’ that’s all they say looking-boy / You take a thumbs up, pat on the back, the way you go from your label every day-looking boy.
So go the lyrics from controversial rap star Eminem’s new single ‘Rap God’. The song, which references “faggots” and “gay boys,” also features Eminem boasting about how he’d like to “break a motherf—-r’s table over the back of a couple faggots and crack it in half”.
Homophobia in the world of rap music is nothing new, and nor is Marshall Mathers. However, the homophobic content seemingly contradicts the support Eminem showed for gay marriage back in 2010 when he said to the New York Times: ”I think if two people love each other, then what the hell? I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want.”