- Mother alleges discrimination over lack of autopsy for HIV-positive sonPosted 19 hours ago
- No Glee for One Million MumsPosted 20 hours ago
- Ellen addresses marriage rumoursPosted 20 hours ago
- ‘Tis the season for a DWV Christmas classicPosted 20 hours ago
- Straight male German celebrities kiss for LGBTI acceptancePosted 20 hours ago
- Human Rights Week: Ihar in BelarusPosted 21 hours ago
- Peace be with usPosted 23 hours ago
- Dolly Parton: “I’m Miley’s fairy godmother”Posted 1 day ago
- Labor clarifies position on marriage referendumPosted 1 day ago
- Darwin Outgames calls for volunteersPosted 1 day ago
Gay romance to star Channing Tatum?
Channing Tatum is in talks with director Paul Feig (The Heat) to star in his next movie, a gay romantic comedy.
The movie is set to have Tatum in the lead role as a gay man who gets involved with an average-looking gay gay. Tatum has not yet agreed to star in the film; so far it is mainly the director’s “wish” to have him in the roll.