- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 15 hours ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 15 hours ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 18 hours ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 19 hours ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 24 hours ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 1 day ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 1 day ago
- GLBN Christmas PartyPosted 1 day ago
- Queerscreen Trivia @ Warren View Hotel EnmorePosted 1 day ago
- Imperial Hotel VIP 30th BirthdayPosted 1 day ago
Geri Halliwell debuts new single at Sydney gay bar
Former Spice Girl and Australia’s Got Talent judge Geri Halliwell has surprised Aussie fans with unannounced performance at The Beresford Hotel in Surry Hills on Sunday night debuting her new single ‘Half of Me’.
The track to be released exclusively in Australia by Sony Music on October 25.
Youtube user Alex Perchard posted this video, filmed on his phone, of the performance: