- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 14 hours ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 14 hours ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 16 hours ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 16 hours ago
- Christine fostering a good runPosted 17 hours ago
- Star Observer issue 1204Posted 1 day ago
- Grindr makes us healthier and better lookingPosted 2 days ago
- Tom Daley’s male partner revealedPosted 2 days ago
- Under The MirrorballPosted 2 days ago
- Same-sex marriage in the ACT will be legal – for five days at leastPosted 2 days ago
James Franco Mocks Paparazzi Gay Speculation
James Franco has taken to Instagram to poke fun at gossip websites who repeatedly speculate about him being gay by posting paparazzi-style photos of himself making out, holding hands and arm in arm with another man.
“#Jamesfrancotv in love?????? #gawker.com #gay,” wrote underneath a series of publicly affectionate pictures with an unidentified man.
In a recent interview Franco told The Daily Beast that the gay rumours that follow him are, “Great! Bring on the gay jokes! Because these aren’t insults at all…I don’t even care if people think I’m gay, so it was like, ‘Awesome!’ I mean, I wish I was…I wish I was gay.”