- Disney’s first gay prince Jonathan GroffPosted 13 hours ago
- 2013 was eventful, but there’s more work to do in 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Inspirational Carmen remembered as trans pioneerPosted 13 hours ago
- Couples, advocates look on bright side after ACT marriages annulledPosted 14 hours ago
- 2013 Star Observer in review: Top 10 Soap-Box OpinionsPosted 16 hours ago
- Smiling assassin housewife slays homophobiaPosted 19 hours ago
- Sportsman Hotel’s 24th BirthdayPosted 1 day ago
- Star Observer issue 1206Posted 1 day ago
- 2013 Star Observer in review: Top 10 LGBTI News ArticlesPosted 1 day ago
- Diaspora joins India in global day of ragePosted 2 days ago
Jodie Foster dating Alexandra Hedison
Last we heard from Jodie Foster, during her Golden Globes acceptance speech as she received the honour for a lifetime of cinematic achievement, she was single. Now according to entertainment website E! Online, the out 50-year old Academy Award-winning actress has been “quietly dating” photographer Alexandra Hedison.
If that name sounds familiar, Hedison has previously been linked with Ellen DeGeneres – they dated until 2004. Hedison also appeared on Showtime’s “The L Word” as Dylan Moreland, and her acting resume includes stints on ‘Prey’, ‘L.A. Firefighters’ and the original ‘Melrose Place’.
Enjoy that moment in history when Jodie Foster made that speech: