- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 1 day ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 1 day ago
- Reynolds to lead National LGBTI Health AlliancePosted 1 day ago
- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 2 days ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 2 days ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 2 days ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 2 days ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 2 days ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 3 days ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 3 days ago
Leave Miley Alone!
It was inevitable, after the shocking performance from Miley Cyrus at the MTV VMA music awards, fans would come out in support criticising her attackers with the ever-popular Crockerism ‘Leave Miley Alone!’. T-shirts and viral videos have flooded social media feeds within hours of the event, where the coiner of the Crockerism himself, Chris Crocker, releasing his own video in support of Miley Cyrus.
Not quite the crying bubbling mess that put him on the global stage with his ‘Leave Britney Alone’ video back in 2007, Crocker still has the weave-flipping attitude that have come to love from the ‘itschriscrocker’ Youtube channel.
Crocker also went to claim that the inspiration for Miley’s crazy performance was of himself from 2007, “with the hair and the crazy,” before ending the video with a “leave Britney alone”.
Star Observer spoke with Crocker in California and he had this to say about Miley’s critics:
“The VMAs used to be an award show where performances got you talking and she did just that. I thought it was exciting and fun. The critics bashed Britney’s 2000 VMA striptease in the same way.”
Enjoy the video. Warning though – there are some swear words in the clip.
We also found some art online from some creative graphic designers. What have you seen online?