- Australia’s first same-sex marriages attract widespread supportPosted 1 day ago
- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 3 days ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 3 days ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 3 days ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 3 days ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 3 days ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 3 days ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 4 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 4 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 4 days ago
Queer Eye Reunion
It looks like the American version of ‘Queer Eye for the Straight Guy’ is about to dust off their “fabulous” and step in front of the cameras for what can only be described as the campiest reunion special in the history of television.
It’s been ten years since we w\ere introduced to Ted Allen, a foodie supreme, who trained kitchen-phobic guys on how to whip up a great dinner party. Kyan Douglas, the grooming guru, who single-handedly helped teach all men of the world that you should condition and moisturise. Design expert Thom Filicia who showed viewers that there’s more to home décor than just creating the ultimate man-cave. Fashionisto Carson Kressley who took guys beyond ratty T-shirts and jeans and pop culture expert Jai Rodriguez who helped update the soundtrack for guys whose tastes froze somewhere around high school.
“Queer Eye Reunion: Ten Years Later” is set to air on American TV station Bravo on Sunday October 20.
No word on if or when it will air on Australian TV, or if our own fab five will be doing a reunion themselves at this point in time.