- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 15 hours ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 1 day ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 1 day ago
- GLBN Christmas PartyPosted 1 day ago
- Queerscreen Trivia @ Warren View Hotel EnmorePosted 1 day ago
- Imperial Hotel VIP 30th BirthdayPosted 1 day ago
- Weekend @ The LairdPosted 1 day ago
- Queerscreen Fundraiser PreviewPosted 1 day ago
- OX livePosted 1 day ago
- Bingham Trophy Handing over Ceremony @ Aus Rugby Union HQPosted 1 day ago
Spice Girls Australia-bound next year?
Now everybody just calm down but there are reports the Spice Girls are heading to Australia in 2014.
All of them – like, even Victoria.
The news was announced on the Kyle & Jackie O show on their 2Day FM breakfast radio show, however Jackie O did not name her source.
The popular radio host went so far to say all five performers would head Down Under.
In 2008, the Spice Girls cancelled the Australian leg of their The Return of the Spice Girls tour, leaving fans disappointed.
“This is very much an exclusive announcement,” Jackie O said.
“All the Spice Girls will be touring Australia… no official announcement has been made but I have a very reliable source… it will be all the Spice Girls.”
We checked their Twitter accounts and there was no mention of an Australian tour.
PRESS PLAY: Check out our playlist of the Spice Girls top hit videos, below