- Australia’s first same-sex marriages attract widespread supportPosted 18 hours ago
- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 2 days ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 2 days ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 2 days ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 2 days ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 2 days ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 2 days ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 3 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 3 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 3 days ago
Steve Grand Pride
‘All-American Boy’ Steve Grand, our favourite country singer and underwear model, is off to Atlanta Pride next month to perform along side singer Bonnie McKee.
Pride organisers announced the addition of Grand and McKee on Thursday.
For those who are new to the sensation that is Steve Grand – Grand made his name on the global stage with his self funded music video clip for his song ‘All-American Boy’. The song and film clip shows the struggle of a young gay man who falls in love with his straight friend. It also helped being one of the only gay country singers on the market.
Grand’s next single, ‘STAY’, came out September 6.
If you have no intention on making your way to Atlanta to celebrate pride, you can check out his film clip below: