- Naughty or nice asks DNA’s sexy SantaPosted 20 hours ago
- Disney’s first gay prince Jonathan GroffPosted 22 hours ago
- 2013 was eventful, but there’s more work to do in 2014Posted 23 hours ago
- Inspirational Carmen remembered as trans pioneerPosted 23 hours ago
- Couples, advocates look on bright side after ACT marriages annulledPosted 24 hours ago
- 2013 Star Observer in review: Top 10 Soap-Box OpinionsPosted 1 day ago
- Smiling assassin housewife slays homophobiaPosted 1 day ago
- Sportsman Hotel’s 24th BirthdayPosted 2 days ago
- Star Observer issue 1206Posted 2 days ago
- 2013 Star Observer in review: Top 10 LGBTI News ArticlesPosted 2 days ago
The Bromance we’ve been waiting for …
Heartthrob Ben Affleck will star in the role of Batman opposite the muscle-licious Henry Cavill as Superman in the sequel to ‘Man of Steel’ which is due to hit big screens in 2015.
Judging from the talk on Twitter today after the announcement, superhero franchise fans have slammed Warner Brothers for the decision.
This is not Affleck’s first super hero role – in 2003 he played blind crime fighter Daredevil which was considered a disappointment as it only made $179 million worldwide at the box office.
But here at Star Observer, we are just excited to see some more shirtless action from the Man Of Steel, Henry Cavill, and only hope that Affleck does some serious bulking up for the role too!