- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 23 hours ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 2 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 6 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 7 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 7 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 8 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 9 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 12 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 13 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 14 days ago
Mimi’s ultra gay NYE anthem
Mariah Carey has released a dance version of Auld Lang Syne just in time for New Year’s Eve.
The future party favourite comes hot on the heels of the diva’s cover of O Come All Ye Faithful, underlining her status as the queen of holiday songs.
Not that we’re complaining – nobody does schmaltz quite like Mimi. Take a look at her cheap and cheerful Auld Lang Syne video (below).
Mariah doesn’t let being heavily pregnant stop her from squeezing into a short skirt, flashing her cleavage and preening like its 1997.
New Year’s Eve just got a hell of a lot gayer.