- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 1 day ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 2 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 6 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 7 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 7 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 8 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 9 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 12 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 13 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 14 days ago
Participants wanted for Hep C study
People living with Hepatitis C are being called to participate in an online study.
The survey takes 20 – 30 minutes and is confidential.
Participants will be paid $50.
To enter the study, call toll-free number 1800 143 733 and mention ‘Project C’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org