- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 12 hours ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 2 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 4 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 4 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 8 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 9 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 9 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 10 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 11 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 14 days ago
Greeks bearing gifts
Greek gay men’s society Club Adonis donated $1000 raised by its members to queer youth counselling service Twenty10 at Fair Day on Sunday. Club Adonis committee member Paul Peroy said the society was “really passionate about the assistance Twenty10 offers our youth and families”.
Club Adonis, a social club started by local Greek men in 2005, aims to provide a place for LGBT Greeks to come together and celebrate LGBT life with a Greek Australian twist.