- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 12 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 17 hours ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 18 hours ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 18 hours ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 19 hours ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 1 day ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 1 day ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 2 days ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 2 days ago
- Christine fostering a good runPosted 2 days ago
Ricky Martin touches down in Sydney
Latin pop sensation Ricky Martin touched down in Sydney last week in preparation for his Australian television debut later this year.
The out and proud father of twins arrived incognito in a beanie and sunglasses at Sydney Airport last Friday and flashed a peace sign to paparazzi on his way through into the country.
Martin is in Sydney to replace Keith Urban as the fourth judge on the next season on Channel 9’s The Voice. Urban left the show to become a judge on the current season of American Idol.
Rumours abound that he may make a surprise appearance at this year’s Mardi Gras party. His fellow judge on The Voice, Delta Goodrem, is already slated to appear.
Do you expect to see him on stage there next month? Let us know what other celebs you’re putting your money on for an appearance.