- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 16 hours ago
- Reynolds to lead National LGBTI Health AlliancePosted 16 hours ago
- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 1 day ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 1 day ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 1 day ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 1 day ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 2 days ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 2 days ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 2 days ago
- GLBN Christmas PartyPosted 2 days ago
Russian athletes kiss in gay protest?
Russian athletes Kseniya Ryzhova and Tatyana Firova have shared a kiss on the winner’s podium after the pair won the women’s 4 x 400 metres relay gold medal on the weekend at the World Althetics Championships in Moscow.
Whilst Russian officials claim that the two athletes where simply exchanging a congratulatory kiss, social media went into meltdown claiming that the kiss was a protest against the harsh Russian laws that ban gay and lesbian ‘propaganda’.
Neither runner has commented publicly.