- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 4 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 5 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 6 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 7 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 10 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 12 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 13 days ago
Mitcham launches autobiography
Australian Olympic gold medalist and gay sportsman Matthew Mitcham will launch his autobiography, Twists and Turns, in Sydney next week.
The champion diver’s book will chronicle both the high of his Beijing Olympic Games success in the 10m platform and the crippling self-doubt and shadow of depression that had plagued him all his life, even forcing him into premature retirement.
Mitcham achieved the highest single dive in Olympic Games history in 2008 and became the first Australian male to win a gold medal in diving since 1924.
The launch of Twists and Turns will be held at the Midnight Shift (Oxford St, Darlinghurst) on Tuesday, November 20 from 6.15pm. It’s open to all but RSVP is essential.
INFO: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9331 1103