- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 4 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 5 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 6 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 7 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 10 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 12 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 13 days ago
The Community Brave Foundation‘s 2013 LGBTIQ calendar ‘Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies, Healthy Souls‘ goes live on December 1 and features some of Sydney’s LGBT sporting teams, including the Sydney Convicts rugby club, the Flying Bats and Sydney Rangers football clubs, the Sydney Stingers waterpolo team and Bentstix hockey club.
The foundation’s mission is to build short and long-term sustainable solutions to eradicate online bullying, homophobia, transphobia and youth suicide. They aim to achieve this by providing a series of role model videos, building focused training mentors and providing a 24/7 support, assistance and guidance service through social media.
You can get involved with the project by sending a picture of yourself with a white background to firstname.lastname@example.org with your hand held out so ‘BRAVE’ can be put on it. The Community Brave team will then send it back to you so you can share it via social media.