- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 2 days ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 3 days ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 5 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 6 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 6 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 10 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 11 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 11 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 13 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 14 days ago
Toy Soldiers cancelled
Sydney’s Toy Soldiers Mud Run has been cancelled this year but refunds will be issued. The event was meant to run on February 17 at Cataract Park to mark the start of the 2013 Sydney Mardi Gras Festival. The main event was a 5km run through bushland, army-style obstacles and mud banks followed by a dance party held at the park with DJs Dan Murphy, Sista P and Yazzimoto.
“We are very sorry to inform you that the Toy Soldiers Mud Run has been cancelled this year due to unforeseen circumstances,” organiser Julia Kish said.
“Ticket holders will be refunded in full and we will let you know when and where the Toy Soldiers Mud Run will be next.”
For more information, contact email@example.com