- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 2 days ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 2 days ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 4 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 5 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 6 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 10 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 10 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 11 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 12 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 13 days ago
New speakers for 2013 OutGames
A former Danish culture minister, the head of the 2009 Copenhagen World OutGames, and the director of a national sex education body have joined the Human Rights conference for next year’s Antwerp World OutGames.
World OutGames’ organisers announced the new additions to the popular conference’s line-up as they extend the submission deadline until late February for the LGBTI rights summit.
Cuban National Centre for Sex Education director Mariela Castro Espin, 2009 Copenhagen World OutGames CEO Uffe Elbaeck and former Danish Culture Minister Brian Mikkelsen will co-chair the Human Rights Conference that runs before the sports program.
The Antwerp, Belgium games will be the third games held in its history, since it began in Montreal, Canada in 2006.
In 2014, the long-running Gay Games will hold their ninth event in Cleveland and Akron, Ohio in the US.
The OutGames be held from July 31-August 11, 2013.