- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 17 hours ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 18 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 23 hours ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 24 hours ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 1 day ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 1 day ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 2 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 2 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 2 days ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 2 days ago
WHAT’S ON SYDNEY: DIVA Awards 2013 announced
The glitz and the glitter are back for another year in Sydney as the DIVA 2013 official launch kicked off on Monday night, with the location of Sydney drag’s night of nights announced and the event poster revealed. DIVA 2013 will be held at the UNSW Roundhouse on Monday October 28 with voting to take place, for the first time, online instead of the traditional voting day. The night will be hosted by the divine Chelsea Bun with an All Hallow’s Eve theme – guests are encouraged to bring out their dark or light side.
The afterparty will be held at Stonewall Hotel on Oxford Street.
For more information and tickets for the event visit www.divaawardsaustralia.com.au