- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 1 day ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 2 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 6 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 7 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 7 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 8 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 9 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 12 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 13 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 14 days ago
with RICKI MENZIES
Training & Development Coordinator
Booze bit me Are you wanting to cut down on the booze after flogging it over the holiday season? LGBT people do drink at more harmful levels than the mainstream community, so it’s always good to check-in with ourselves and take stock of how much we are boozing it up!
Healthy Communities have developed a website where you can take a short test on your alcohol intake along with other information and facts about booze including drinking tips, how to avoid a hangover, blood alcohol content and the booze buzz.
There is also a section on planning a party including tips on how to be a good party host, party sex, dealing with police, your legal obligations in relation to noise levels and even information on how to avoid those awkward after-party confrontations with your neighbours. Go to www.boozebit.me.
Have a browse and leave a comment.