- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 22 hours ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 5 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 6 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 6 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 7 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 8 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 11 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 12 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 13 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 14 days ago
It’s on everyone’s lips. People are sitting on the edge of their seats and waiting with bated breath for the answer.
It has been going on for quite a while now and I have kept quite hush about the whole situation. The attention from the public is getting way too much.
Yes, I hear the rumours flying around tow. Why, some outrageous people have even approached me in the street and asked me, “Who did it?”
Yes, I am like our prime minister — I have a man hidden away who is a hairdresser!
But unlike Julia Gillard, my hairdresser is absolutely fantastic and — who am I kidding — he is more than just a hairdresser (wink wink).
He is a total one-stop grooming shop! Have you figured it out yet?
Yes, I am talking the one and only sexy Richard Savvy otherwise known as the ‘Naked Barber’.
Some of you may already know about the Naked Barber, as Richard is often seen around town catching up with friends for a beer, keeping fit at the gym and offering his grooming services for community charity nights.
For those of you who don’t know…
The Naked Barber is a total grooming service that offers a good haircut or some body grooming with a kink thrown in.
Richard realised a lot of people get off on going to the barber shop and having their hair clippered, their neck razored with a cut-throat or getting waxed, and he styled his service around this concept.
Picture this: you arrive at his studio and head down a stairwell into an old sandstone studio in Surry Hills.
There is a black leather barber’s chair set up in one room — and for the more adventureous a sling in the other!
Now this is where you can have Richard live up to his name, the Naked Barber, and have him naked, or in football shorts or, if you are shy, in casual streetwear.
My personal choice is in his leather chaps and boots.
Surprise — a leather man being clippered and shaved by another man in leather! When you ask, “Who does it?” I will honestly tell you that I get my hair cut once a week with the Naked Barber whether I need it or not.