- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 14 hours ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 15 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 20 hours ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 21 hours ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 21 hours ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 22 hours ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 2 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 2 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 2 days ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 2 days ago
Husband and wife ‘come out’ after 20 years of marriage
In a beautiful story from the US, Californian Dani Kaufman (formerly David) says he realised that he was gay more than 20 years into his marriage, before realising that he was actually a woman in a man’s body.
Shortly after, his wife of 20 years also came to a realisation:
“I need to tell you that I’ve been thinking that I would like to date women,” Cat Kaufman recalled telling her the husband at the time of her ‘coming out’.
In an interview, the pair recalled revealing their sexuality to each other: “And I remember saying, “Oh my God, get out of town! I just figured out I’m gay!” Dani said.
While Dani and Cat have since divorced and live separately, they remain close friends.