- Ugandan parliament passes ant-gay billPosted 1 day ago
- Police weekend violence crackdown to go ahead after Oxford St king hitPosted 2 days ago
- GWS Giants show huge heart with marriage equality supportPosted 2 days ago
- Bentstix Open DayPosted 2 days ago
- The Presets get their gay on for MidsummaPosted 2 days ago
- Fears for gay refugees on Manus IslandPosted 2 days ago
- HIV-positive voices at the forefront of changePosted 2 days ago
- Police to appeal Hutchinson dismissalPosted 2 days ago
- Naughty or nice asks DNA’s sexy SantaPosted 3 days ago
- Disney’s first gay prince Jonathan GroffPosted 3 days ago
LGBTI people blamed for Colorado floods
Last week it was Nigerian uni students ‘proving’ that homosexuality doesn’t exist by using magnets, but this week LGBTI people are being blamed for the floods in Colorado.
The accusation comes from conservative Christian radio host Pastor Kevin Swanson, whom you may remember from previous statements like: ‘Tell gay couples to die on their wedding day”.
In a recent broadcast Swanson claimed a photo of openly gay Colorado State House Majority Leader Mark Ferrandino kissing his partner, published on the front cover of the Denver Post, was one of the reasons the state had experienced its “worst year ever in terms of flood and fire damage in Colorado’s history”.
Other reasons for the flood, apparently, include the use of marijuana and abortion rights.
We find it amusing that rain didn’t actually make the list of suspects to be blamed for a flood. Nice to know we control the weather.
What will it be next week?