- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 20 hours ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 22 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 1 day ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 1 day ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 1 day ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 1 day ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 2 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 2 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 2 days ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 2 days ago
Nigerian magnet uni student stole research
Earlier this week we reported on a Nigerian university student who claimed to have “disproved” homosexuality using magnets. The University of Lagos student, Chibuihem Amalaha, may have engaged in academic fraud. In a 2009 video called ‘Chasing the Devil’, Christian psychotherapist and author Richard Cohen from the International Healing Foundation also demonstrated, using magnets, how same-sex attraction is not natural.
Regardless of who patented the idea, this groundbreaking scientific discovery has most certainly caught us, the LGBTI community, with our hands red. The gig is up guys! Time to pack our bags and head on home.