- High Court overturns ACT’s same-sex marriage legislationPosted 14 hours ago
- Women said something … now women will film somethingPosted 2 days ago
- Pride TV launches in AustraliaPosted 2 days ago
- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 3 days ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 3 days ago
- Reynolds to lead National LGBTI Health AlliancePosted 3 days ago
- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 3 days ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 3 days ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 3 days ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 3 days ago
Pride flowers in Zimbabwe
In a country whose President has described homosexuals as “worse than pigs and dogs,” said that gays should be castrated and sodomy is a crime punishable by at least seven years in prison, it is nice to report that Zimbabwe’s annual ZimPride week survived unscathed and without any police raids.
Ezmerald Kim Kardashian was ‘crowned’ with the title Miss Jacaranda, the winner of ZimPride’s drag queen pageant. The pageant is one of the largest gay and lesbian events in Zimbabwe, and is held in a discreet and isolated farmhouse.
The Miss Jacaranda pageant is named after the purple flowered tree that blossoms annually in conjunction with ZimPride.