- Lesbians Explain ‘How Two Girls Have Sex’Posted 12 hours ago
- Women said something … now women will film somethingPosted 18 hours ago
- Pride TV launches in AustraliaPosted 19 hours ago
- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 2 days ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 2 days ago
- Reynolds to lead National LGBTI Health AlliancePosted 2 days ago
- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 2 days ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 2 days ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 3 days ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 3 days ago
Raising money to stop bullying near naked rugby style
Here at the Star we are all for raising money for charity, especially when that charity is one that focuses on aiming to stop bullying in schools and sports. We love it even more so when it is done in the form of a near naked new year calendar from British rugby legend, Ben Cohen, who it must be said has the cheekiest smile ever.
The calendar’s photographer Edwin Santiago has shared a video of the making of the calendar for us all to … see how the profits will be raised this year.
The calendar is available online.