- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 12 hours ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 17 hours ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 1 day ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 1 day ago
- GLBN Christmas PartyPosted 1 day ago
- Queerscreen Trivia @ Warren View Hotel EnmorePosted 1 day ago
- Imperial Hotel VIP 30th BirthdayPosted 1 day ago
- Weekend @ The LairdPosted 1 day ago
- Queerscreen Fundraiser PreviewPosted 1 day ago
- OX livePosted 1 day ago
15 years of ChillOut
The ChillOut Retrospective exhibition opens at the Rex Arcade in Daylesford on Friday, March 8 along with the rest of the festival.
It will showcase moments captured from volunteers, committee members and festival goers since it began.
“It’s a celebration of ChillOut over the past 15 years which will be fantastic to walk down memory lane for a lot of those who have been involved in the festival in the past and for our audience who have attended over many years,” festival director Simone Gordon said.
The street parade and carnival day at Victoria Park are held on Sunday, March 10.
INFO: The ChillOut Retrospective exhibition opens 10am-6pm and runs from March 8-11 • www.chilloutfestival.com.au