- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 2 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 3 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 4 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 8 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 9 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 9 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 10 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 11 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 14 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 15 days ago
15 years of ChillOut
The ChillOut Retrospective exhibition opens at the Rex Arcade in Daylesford on Friday, March 8 along with the rest of the festival.
It will showcase moments captured from volunteers, committee members and festival goers since it began.
“It’s a celebration of ChillOut over the past 15 years which will be fantastic to walk down memory lane for a lot of those who have been involved in the festival in the past and for our audience who have attended over many years,” festival director Simone Gordon said.
The street parade and carnival day at Victoria Park are held on Sunday, March 10.
INFO: The ChillOut Retrospective exhibition opens 10am-6pm and runs from March 8-11 • www.chilloutfestival.com.au