- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 1 day ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 5 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 6 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 6 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 7 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 8 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 11 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 12 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 13 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 14 days ago
Tonight’s scene listings
Monday April 23
EDGE – Edge Fitness.
IMPERIAL – Free pool.
MIDNIGHT SHIFT – Maxi’s Candy Shop. Maxi Shield gives away prizes. $5 entry.
QUEER OUT WEST – Western Sydney GLBT radio show on 89.3FM, 10pm-mi
SLY FOX – Free pool and competition.
STONEWALL – Monday night Madness with Cher impersonator Christina Dior. Text your song request. DJ Shane Davidson.
TAXI CLUB – Open from 2pm. Bingo from 6.30pm with Toby. $3 to play.
DNM – Trivia & Games Night: Doors open 4pm, starts at 8pm hosted by Crystal Meth, prizes, giveaways.
LAIRD – 5pm–late, cheap jugs, free entry.
PRINCE OF WALES – Trashy Mondays: Drag shows, commercial music, mixed crowd until late.
ROBARTA – Gorgeous: Midnight-6am, hosted by Sandee Crack with Millie Minogue, Mercedes Benzover, DJ Mike Evans, free entry, drink specials.
LIBATION – Opens 4pm, free entry, happy hour 4-7pm, mixed crowd.
THE BEAT MEGACLUB – Shows and games with Trixie Laumonte.
SPORTSMAN HOTEL – Movies on the big screen in the Lounge Bar, dinner 5.30-9pm.
THE WICKHAM – Monday-itis 7pm-1am.