- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 18 hours ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 2 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 2 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 6 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 7 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 8 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 9 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 10 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 13 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 14 days ago
Saturday night fever
Harbour City Bears (HCB), Queer Screen and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras will join forces on Saturday, September 29 in a one-off fundraiser as part of the Big Gay Weekend event.
With a packed lineup of top-tier DJs and performers across all four levels of the Oxford Hotel, profits from We Love Saturday will go straight back to HCB, Queer Screen and the Mardi Gras Parade Community Grants Scheme.
DJs including Kate Monroe, Alex Taylor, Luke Leal and Kam Shafaati will be taking part.
We Love Saturday will run from 9pm-6am. Tickets are $25 for members of the three community organisations and $30 for non-members.