- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 16 hours ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 22 hours ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 3 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 4 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 5 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 9 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 10 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 10 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 11 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 12 days ago
Modern classic takes the stage
Sydney Theatre Company presents the world premiere of a major new Australian work on January 12.
Two of Australia’s most acclaimed artists, Neil Armfield and Andrew Bovell, collaborate to bring Kate Grenville’s award-winning novel, The Secret River, to the stage.
The production plays in Sydney until February 9 before heading for Canberra and Perth.