- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 16 hours ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 1 day ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 5 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 6 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 6 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 8 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 9 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 12 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 12 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 14 days ago
Who ordered the beefcake?
Did Channing Tatum’s sterling work in Magic Mike wet your appetite for the art of male stripping? You’re in luck, as 18 bronzed and buff Chippendales performers will make their way to Australian shores in March to perform in Sydney and Melbourne. The Chippendales will appear at the Sydney Town Hall on March 14 and 15 and at the Melbourne Convention Centre on March 16.