- Star Observer issue 1204Posted 17 hours ago
- Grindr makes us healthier and better lookingPosted 1 day ago
- Tom Daley’s male partner revealedPosted 1 day ago
- Under The MirrorballPosted 2 days ago
- Same-sex marriage in the ACT will be legal – for five days at leastPosted 2 days ago
- Gay rights, marriage equality lead social media share warsPosted 2 days ago
- Homophobic attacks on Tom DaleyPosted 3 days ago
- What World AIDS Day means to mePosted 3 days ago
- RuPaul teams up with Lady Gaga on ThanksgivingPosted 3 days ago
- Religious leaders call for compassion and new direction to tackle HIV/AIDSPosted 3 days ago
What’s On Sydney: Archer Magazine Campaign
Archer Magazine is Australia’s newest journal of sexual diversity, which takes a snapshot of Australia’s attitude toward sexual diversity in 2013. In issue one they cover topics including homosexuality in Aboriginal culture, sex across generations: The adult desire for youth, the individuals that oppose gay marriage, beat culture: etiquette and legislation, sexuality in mainstream music. shifting expectations of the Aussie bloke, why straight sex is just as queen and sex and censorship in Australian film. Archer Magazine features 12 emerging Australian writers including press gallery member and PhD candidate Damien Bright, motor cycle journalist Rod Chapman director of the Emerging Writers Festival Sam Twyford-Moore, political scientist and sex columnist Dr Lauren Rosewarne and Guardian columnist Gary Nunn.
Archer Magazine needs your help to reach their goal of $20,000 to help print issue one. To read more about Archer Magazine and to pledge money follow this link.