Pop Justice has listed their favourite singles of 2010 and their selections should appeal to Lady Gaga’s army of monsters.
The popular music website is clearly gaga for the electro-pop queen.
Her duet with Beyoncé (below) snatched the top spot, while her hit Alejandro placed third.
Other acts to feature heavily in the countdown include Robyn, Take That and Flo Rida – with all three being represented twice.
Several gay pop stars were also recognised for their achievements in 2010.
’80s icon Boy George placed sixth with his Mark Ronson collaboration Somebody To Love Me, while Scissor Sisters came seventh with Fire With Fire.
2009 X Factor winner Joe McElderry, who recently came out, placed 25th with his cover of Donkeyboy’s Ambitions.
Here are Pop Justice’s ten best songs of 2010:
1. Telephone – Lady Gaga feat Beyonce
2. Dancing On My Own – Robyn
3. Alejandro – Lady Gaga
4. All Time Low – The Wanted
5. Poison – Nicole Scherzinger
6. Somebody To Love Me – Mark Ronson feat Boy George and Andrew Wyatt
7. Fire With Fire – Scissor Sisters
8. Kickstarts – Example
9. Higher – The Saturdays feat Flo Rida
10. I’m In Love (I Wanna Do It) – Alex Gaudino
For the full list click here.