- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 13 hours ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 13 hours ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 16 hours ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 17 hours ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 21 hours ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 1 day ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 1 day ago
- GLBN Christmas PartyPosted 1 day ago
- Queerscreen Trivia @ Warren View Hotel EnmorePosted 1 day ago
- Imperial Hotel VIP 30th BirthdayPosted 1 day ago
Open Letter to PM in lead up to CHOGM
Dear Prime Minister, Re: Criminalisation of Homosexuality in Commonwealth Nations We are aware that you are preparing to go to the upcoming Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Sri Lanka this month. We are gravely concerned...
- Posted 1 month ago
Katter candidate guilty of homosexual vilification
Former Katter Australia Party (KAP) candidate Tess Corbett (pictured) has been found guilty of homosexual vilification after equating homosexuality with paedophilia. Corbett, who was the KAP candidate for the Victorian seat of Wannon, made headline in January...
- Posted 2 months ago
Anti-gay comments vilification but not bashing, tribunal finds
A leading gay rights activist will launch an appeal against a recent tribunal decision that found a man who had shouted “I am going to eradicate all gays from Oxford Street” guilty of vilification for verbally abusing...
- Posted 4 months ago