Give your friends a subscription to the Sydney Star Observer this Christmas and go in the draw to win a one year passport membership gift voucher to Bayswater Fitness Surry Hills or Kings Cross valued at over $1000.
Entry coupons can be found in Sydney Star Observer issue 894. Contact Jo or Gary on 8263 0506 to find a stockist in your area.
Subscription rates: (For 51 Issues posted weekly Thursdays, from our mailling house, except, between Christmas and New Year. We’re on holidays too.) Within Australia – $85 inc GST New Zealand – AUD$165 Other International – AUD$250
Terms of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of NSW only.
3. The promoter is Sydney Gay and Lesbian Community Publishing Limited (ABN 57 003 397 582) trading as SSO Media. Employees of SSO Media and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. Competition commences 12.01 AM Thursday 22 November 2007 and closes at 10:00AM Wednesday 23 January, 2008. The winner will be drawn at 02.00 PM Wednesday 23 January, 2008 at the offices of SSO Media. Level 2 21 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010. The first name selected by the Office Manager by way of a draw will be deemed the prize winner.
5. Readers enter by purchasing a gift subscription for either themselves or another person during the promotion period. Readers can use the coupon printed in the Sydney Star Observer from 22 November 2007 to 17 January 2008 or by purchasing a gift subscription via telephone.
6. The prize consists of one (1) Gift Certificate for one (1) twelve (12) month ‘Passport’ membership to Bayswater Fitness Kings Cross or Surry Hills to the value of $1,051.00. The prize has been supplied by Bayswater Fitness Surry Hills (ABN 47 123 200 000).
7. The prize must be taken as offered and the gift certificate is transferable but not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
8. Prize winners will be notified by phone and mail within seven (7) days of the draw. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prize will be posted to the winner at the address given as part of the entry.
10. The promoter takes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate contact information provided on the competition entry. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct and accurate contact details.
11. The promoter takes no responsibility for late, loss or misdirected mail.
12. Any change in the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
13. The winner releases the Promoter from any and all causes of action , losses , liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of , or related to, or in any way related to this prize, SSO Media cannot be held responsible.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
15. SSO Media will collect your information to include you in this competition and will disclose the information to others who help run the competition. It will also enter your information into the subscriber’s data base.
16. SSO Media will not disclose your information for any purpose to any other party. Should you wish to gain access to your personal information, contact our Privacy Officer on 02 8263 0505.
17. The Promoter is Sydney Gay and Lesbian Community Publishing Limited of Level 2 21 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 1300. ACN 003 397 582. Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/07/28011.