Star Observer has an exciting full-time opportunity as a Client Account Manager within the Sales team.
We are looking for a person that not only embraces but thrives on selling.
If you’re enthusiastic, hardworking, and a people person, then this could be the role for you!
– Client account management – managing new and existing clients
– New revenue generation
– Bring your ideas to with you – develop and implement initiatives and strategies to support sales growth
– Work with internal stakeholders to ensure productivity as a team in maintained
– Communicate effectively with Sales Manager
– Forecasting and ensuring Sales Manager has realistic visibility
– University graduate
– 1-2 years experience in either an executive or junior account manager position
– Be part of a small team where your voice is not only heard but listened to
– Immerse yourself in and contribute to the LGBTIQ+ community
– Flexible work hours (opportunity to work from home)
– Work/life balance – Life happens and not always outside 9 – 5, Monday – Friday
– Opportunities to experience writing articles and interviewing
Established 40 years ago, Star Observer is Australia’s leading LGBTI community owned and operated not-for-profit media business.
Its publications include Star Observer, Gay Scene Guide and LUXE, multiple eNewsletters each week, and a strong social media presence containing hard hitting news, lifestyle features and community information.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter responding to the criteria listed above to: [email protected]