Always had a dream to travel to the centre of Australia, climb Kings Canyon in a full-length Gaultier, sequined heels and tiara?
Are you ready to pack your drag and be one of the first aboard a spectacularly fabulous tour following the footsteps of Felicia, Mitzy and Bernadette in the movie Priscilla, Queen of the Desert?
Wit the new Priscilla Desert Tours you can now board a luxurious five-star coach leaving Broken Hill on a seven-day journey through the magnificent Australian outback to Alice Springs.
You’ll be buzzing with the contrast of vast wilderness and neverending horizons, three-inch heels and glitter.
Priscilla Desert Tours has created a luxury tour the girls could only have dreamed about, where you will be the star on board this gay and lesbian-only outback desert tour.
Incorporating the best of the famous scenes from the movie in this ultimate road trip, you’ll be enjoying a seafood and champagne dinner cruise on the Spencer Gulf one day and flying high over Uluru in a helicopter the next.
Far away from the crowds and off the beaten track in the red desert plains of Australia’s centre, you’ll be walking the rim of the canyon and looking out over spectacular landscapes that curve into the horizon in stunning glory.
Bring your best frocks and jocks to enjoy a private viewing of The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert at an outback drive-in movie theatre and glam it up at the grand finale dinner and show at the Alice Springs casino.
Of course there’ll plenty of time for shopping!
This five-star tour package is all-inclusive and includes:
• Flight from Sydney to Broken Hill with Rex Air
• All accommodation including the iconic Palace Hotel in Broken Hill, Voyagers Resort Uluru, Kings Canyon Wilderness Resort, Comfort Inn Coober Pedy and Lasseters Casino in Alice Springs
• Luxurious five-star air-conditioned coach with TV screens and piped music (no budget Barbie campers on this trip!)
• All meals, including seafood dinner/champagne cruise on Spencer Gulf, and three-course dinner at Lasseters and the Palace
• Helicopter flight over Uluru
• Drive-in movie
• National Park fees
• Guided tours of Kings Canyon and Uluru
• On-board hosting for your convenience
The scene is set for an unstoppable extravaganza, full of entertainment and funky tunes. Based on twin share, the all-inclusive price is $3765.
With the focus on lifestyle, this is sure to be a sensational journey to the heart of fabulous and much, much, more than just another tour.
info: Priscilla Desert Tours is proudly gay-owned and operated. We will be at the Out Travel Expo on Wednesday March 3rd at Kinselas in Sydney. The full itinerary, cost and booking details can be found at
www.pricscilladeserttours.com. 2011 Out Travel Expo, 4pm-7:30pm Wednesday March 2 at Kinselas, Taylor Square. www.outandabouttravel.com.au