- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 22 hours ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 2 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 3 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 7 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 8 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 8 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 9 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 10 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 13 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 14 days ago
Harbour Party is here!
It’s finally here! Sydney Mardi Gras Harbour Party ‘13 hits this Saturday, with David Morales, Moto Blanco, Alex Taylor, GI Jode and Ricki-Lee Coulter all set to perform in front of the magnificent Sydney Harbour backdrop.
As the late afternoon sun makes its way behind the Opera House and the bridge, thousands of gorgeous partygoers from around the world make their way through the Botanic Gardens to the water’s edge for one of the most spectacular dance parties on the international scene.
Expect shady lawns, cocktails and bars galore (twice that of last year).
In celebration of the Generations of Love theme, the Finlandia Cocktail Bar will be serving up Generations of Cocktails- ‘80s Tequila Sunrise, ‘90s Cosmopolitans and a Bee Sting for the Naughties.
Atlantis Events will be supplying party goers with handy wristbands, ideal for storing loose change and mopping the sweat from your brow.
And no need to bring glow sticks along, Air Asia have developed a limited Edition Sydney Mardi Gras Lightbow app that you can wave in support of your favourite DJ.
Harbour Party ‘13 is at the Botanic Gardens Sydney this Saturday, February 23 from 2pm.
Main Stage Line-up
3pm – 4.30pm • GI Jode
4.30pm – 6.30pm • Moto Blanco
6.30pm – 8pm • Alex Taylor featuring Peyton
8pm • Show – Ricki-Lee
8pm – 11pm • David Morales