- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 12 hours ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 12 hours ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 14 hours ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 14 hours ago
- Christine fostering a good runPosted 15 hours ago
- Star Observer issue 1204Posted 24 hours ago
- Grindr makes us healthier and better lookingPosted 1 day ago
- Tom Daley’s male partner revealedPosted 2 days ago
- Under The MirrorballPosted 2 days ago
- Same-sex marriage in the ACT will be legal – for five days at leastPosted 2 days ago
Fran Drescher officiates gay wedding
The Nanny star Fran Drescher is set to officiate the wedding ceremony of a same-sex couple in New York City today (March 6 US time).
The couple, known only as Tom and Russell, won Drescher’s ‘Love is Love’ gay marriage competition, with the star offering to officiate the ceremony to show her support for equal rights in the LGBT community.
The winners have been together for 20 years and have two children.
The ceremony comes a day prior to the airing of the second season of Drescher’s new sitcom, Happily Divorced, about a married woman who discovers her husband of 18 years, Peter (John Michael Higgins), is gay.
The show was inspired by Drescher’s real-life marriage of 21 years to Peter Marc Jacobson.