- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 14 hours ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 19 hours ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 1 day ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 1 day ago
- GLBN Christmas PartyPosted 1 day ago
- Queerscreen Trivia @ Warren View Hotel EnmorePosted 1 day ago
- Imperial Hotel VIP 30th BirthdayPosted 1 day ago
- Weekend @ The LairdPosted 1 day ago
- Queerscreen Fundraiser PreviewPosted 1 day ago
- OX livePosted 1 day ago
Police “fag” bashing headed for court for unlawful arrest: Marsdens
On the eve of a public meeting about Mardi Gras policing, a Sydney man has escalated his actions over his allegations of serious police misconduct from the New South Wales Police Force. Having been arrested in mid-2011...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Sports journo wasn’t too old to enter gay club, tribunal finds
Popular Darlinghurst nightspot, Palms on Oxford, has been cleared of age discrimination after a prominent sports journalist had a case dismissed in the Administrative Decisions Tribunal (ADT) over an incident in late 2011 which arose when the...
- Posted 1 month ago
Anti-gay comments vilification but not bashing, tribunal finds
A leading gay rights activist will launch an appeal against a recent tribunal decision that found a man who had shouted “I am going to eradicate all gays from Oxford Street” guilty of vilification for verbally abusing...
- Posted 4 months ago